Freezone Business Formation Services
BMS auditing assist in end-to-end solutions from incorporating business in free zone to getting business licenses. We are able to take over your entire business set up procedures from the beginning to end.
UAE Free Zones are the designated areas in UAE, where the expatriates can fully own and operate their business. Free zone Company Registration in UAE may be a prospective business investment for expatriates from everywhere the planet.
The free zones of UAE have become the main trading hub of the region, thanks to the business support initiatives offered by the UAE Government and the Free Zone Authorities. Anyone can setup a free zone Company in UAE by a hassle-free way with affordable company registration fee
There are more than 45 Free Zones within the UAE and every of the main Free zones hosts quite 10,000+ companies.
Some of the salient features of Free zone are;
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital.
- 100% exemption from corporate, personal and income taxes.
- Exemption from export and import duties.
- The timely and streamlined immigration process.
Free Zone Authority (FZA) is that the body in charge of the exercises identified with a free zone organization like permit issuance. The Commercial laws overseeing the UAE terrain organizations aren't material to the free zone organizations.
Our team is proficient within the successful execution of the subsequent company setup related services.
- Setting up a UAE Freezone Company.
- Obtaining a Trade License.
- Obtaining Virtual/Physical office space.
- Chamber of Commerce registration.
- Opening of Bank Account.
- Getting Director Visa under company and family visa.
- Arranging office staff, accounting services, and all requirements associated with the company.
If you are looking further for Freezone business formation helps near you, Contact us to find out our specialist in business formation advisors. We'd be happy to assist.