The most distinguishing characteristic of private equity transactions is their complexity. Private equity groups and their portfolio companies rely on us to provide uniquely supportive accounting, tax, due diligence, and valuation services that simplify any type of transaction they undertake.
As a private equity client, our services are exceptionally valuable to your business, enhanced by our:
- Experienced teams committed to their relationship with you
- Audit reports that are readily accepted in capital markets
- Networks to identify qualified prospects for investment
By developing an understanding of your investment criteria, industry specializations, and the general structure of your investments, we can:
- Assist you with your due diligence, tax structure, and related accounting and financial reporting issues
- Provide auditing and tax compliance services at the fund level
- Connect you with our base of clients and other relationships that may provide investment opportunities
- Refer you to contacts who can recommend contract or full-time financial reporting and accounting assistance to your portfolio companies
At BMS Auditing, we typically enter at the time of initial funding, and our relationship matures as companies or properties are acquired or developed, often continuing long beyond the transaction. Our goal is to help ensure timely, efficient and accurate financial reporting to assist with decision-making and company compliance with tax reporting obligations. We also work directly with portfolio companies. We have helped the dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders.
Based on a strong relationship with you, we provide team continuity and proven expertise that makes BMS Auditing easy to do business with on every transaction.
As economies round the globe look to diversify, improve public sector efficiency and grow their private sector workforce, there is a need for a new mix of skill levels. Education providers are struggling to expand their teaching capacity and research activities due to challenges with funding, access to suitable land, student demand, and the ability to attract and retain top research and teaching talent. Young people entering the workforce are having a difficult time adjusting to this change, which is reflected in high youth unemployment rates. At BMS Auditing, we lead the professional services sector in the breadth of its education clients and the depth of services it provides. We have a team of dedicated education specialists who offer deep strategic and operational expertise across the key sectors, from early learning through to secondary, vocational and higher education. We provide advisory and assurance services including:
- Reform and policy development
- Quality inspection and fee regulation
- Strategic planning and implementation for new education institutions
- Curricula design and programme accreditation
- Operational efficiency
- Education technology
- Market entry strategy and expansion planning